- Here is your chance to truly explore and learn about the royal city of Krakow by enjoying two very different experiences, a cruise on the Vistula and a guided tour of the Podgórze district, which will show you two very distinct faces of the same city.
- For the first part of the tour, you will be aboard a modern catamaran as you cruise past Wawel with its monuments and churches.
- You can enjoy the views around in both comfort and style since the boat comes with leather sofas, a heated deck, and a modern sound system where you can listen to more information about said monuments.
- At the end of the cruise, a guide will be waiting for you to take you to the Podgórze district that was once a Jewish ghetto and still houses remains from the time of the war.
- In the Podgórze district, you can visit many places like the historic "Pod Orłem" pharmacy and the monument with many chairs at the Ghetto Heroes Square all the while having all your questions answered by your guide.
######Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.